The new album “Decomposing Cacophonies” by post-industrial noise duo Mulo Muto is out now released on digipack CD by L’è Tütt Folklor Records and Luce Sia.
“Decomposing Cacophonies” was recorded in Zurich (CH) in July 2017 by Attila and Joel during a long session. The duo embarked on a metaphysical exploration of the cycle of life and more specifically, reflected on how organic matter decomposes. This experiment was transposed into sound and subdivided into different moments that accompany decay. It is violent, at times calm at other times agitated, it may be noisy as well as dreamy; definitely deadly and ready to get recycled into the apparently never-ending cycle of inorganic and organic restoration. We live to die in order to let other beings live. We die to live in order to let other beings die.
The album was mixed shortly after the recording and mastered in January 2018 by Attila Folklor between the plains and the mountains of Ticino.
The pictures were taken by Joel during the Autumn of 2017 around the Mittelland, while Huere Giulio carefully took care of the layout.
From Luce Sia’s press release:
LUCE SIA is happy to announce its release n. 052, made in collaboration with the Swiss label L’è Tütt Folklor Records! Mulo Muto’s new album “Decomposing Cacophonies” is a 66 minutes crescendo of magmatic and piercing sounds, divided in 8 acts, that creates an intense and powerful ode to putrefaction.
«You will have with this means All the glory of the world, And therefore every darkness will go far from you. It is the strong force of every force, because it will win every thin thing, and It will penetrate every solid thing.» (From “The Emerald Table”)
Out now on digipack CD, limited to 190 copies!
1. Steady Yet Still Unorganized Vibrations Caused By Decomposers Inside And On The Dead Body
2. Smelling The Silent Cacophony That Accompanies Decay
3. Perfumes And Gases Released On The Onset Of Putrefaction
4. Inhaling Cadaverine And Putrescine To Reach A New Stage Of Existence
5. New Tactics Of Camouflage – Under A Carpet Of Leaves And Fallen Branches
6. Festering The Wild Calm With The Leakage Of Bodily Fluids
7. Gambling With Dices Made Out Of Fallen Teeth And Nails
8. Singing Birds Supposedly Or Metaphorically Signaling The Depart Of The Soul From The Dead Body
• Attila Folklor: electronics, synths, electroacoustic devices, loops
• Joel Gilardini: treated guitars, synths, electronics, loops
Thanks to Sacha, Nebo and Huere Giulio.